We are looking for Pulp and Paper In-Service Trainees to join our team. This role will allow a successful candidate to support a high performing team, to learn tissue making process and recycled fibre practices, gain exposure and experience of working in the Manufacturing Industry.
You will then need to apply and send your current updated CV, with confirmation of the below :
What will you be doing?
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. You already know our legendary brands—and so does the rest of the world. In fact, 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. We know that these amazing Kimberly-Clark products wouldn’t exist without our experts, like you.
We’re also a team that truly cares about each other – kind of like a family but a productive and focused one. Employee research shows that our team members comes to work each day with confidence and security in knowing that their safety will never be compromised. We take pride in our ability to offer a healthy paycheck for a job well done and opportunities for our co-workers to develop their careers into new skills, roles, and schedules over time. There’s more than one way to create your future with our winning team. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark; you just need to apply!
What are we looking for?
• Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% -65% average or over during the duration of their studies
• Great attention to detail
• Committed team player
• Willingness to learn and results-oriented
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Customer Focus
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our fabulous recruiting team will then review your application and follow up with you if you seem like a great fit for this role.
To Apply Click HERE
- Career Openings At Tsebo Solutions Group
- Graduate Development Opportunity At Rand Water
- NGO Interview Questions Guide And Possible Answers
- Current Job Opportunities At Absa Group
- Opportunity Alert: Internship Opportunity At Coca-Cola
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Working For An NGO
- Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd Current Job Openings
- Available Job Vacancies At The Shoprite Group of Companies