Graduate Development Opportunity At Rand Water
Rand Water is looking for qualified graduates in the following academic disciplines, Biology, Analytical Chemistry, Quality Statistician, and SHEQ.
As a graduate, you will have the chance to get experience in the working world and to hone your technical and professional skills.
Applications from individuals who meet the necessary qualifications are invited to attend the Graduate program.
GRADUATE WATER QUALITY STATISTICIAN
- Minimum requirement, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in either Statistics or Applied Mathematics.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- Four years qualifications (NQF 8) in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience in research projects and techniques.
- National Diploma/BTech in Safety Management.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: Biology X2
- Four years qualifications (NQF 8) in Medical Biosciences, Environmental Health, Aquatic Health or Microbiology with Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and/or molecular biology as a major.
- Experience in research projects and techniques that can be applied in the field of Microbiology, Toxicity or Molecular Biology testing.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (GDP) X 2
- Must have completed a master’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering.
- Studied at a recognized South African institution.
- Have NOT participated in any previous graduate programmes
- Below the age of 35 years
- South African Citizen with a valid Identity Document (ID)
- Applicants should have no work experience related to qualification.
- No criminal record
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and/ or people with disabilities to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity objectives.
CLICK HERE: GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME : ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
CLICK HERE: GRADUATE WATER QUALITY STATISTICIAN
CLICK HERE: GRADUATE SHEQ
CLICK HERE: GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: Biology X2
CLICK HERE:GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (GDP) X 2
You May Also Check:
- NGO Interview Questions Guide And Possible Answers
- Current Job Opportunities At Absa Group
- Opportunity Alert: Internship Opportunity At Coca-Cola
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Working For An NGO
- Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd Current Job Openings