Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) is inviting qualified, honest, self-motivated and experienced applicants for the following vacant post
Reporting to the Audit Committee and Director-General, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among others:
• Provide strategic direction and manage the internal audit activities, co-ordinate processes to support the implementation and execution of the Risk Based Audit Plan, monitor compliance, provide assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with IIA standards and the Authority’s policies and procedures, prepare and present audit findings and recommendations before the Board Audit Committee.
• Conduct periodical detailed reviews of financial statements and supporting notes and schedules to ascertain the fairness of balances of accounts as presented and conformity with appropriate standards.
• Communicate results of audit engagements to the relevant stakeholders by writing draft and final engagement audit reports.
• Co-ordinate the quarterly production and reporting of strategic, operational and financial risk profile and or matrix registers for the Authority.
• Review established procedures and systems and propose improvements;
• Determine whether assets or resources of MCAZ are acquired economically, efficiently, used effectively and adequately protected;
• Carry out ad-hoc appraisals, investigations or reviews requested by Management.
• Co-ordinate and evaluate the MCAZ’s Risk Management system by ensuring that risks are continuously identified, mitigated and reported;
• Follow up on implementation of aud it recommendations made by the Audit Committee and other assurance providers and evaluate responses and actions taken by Management of audited Units.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Business Management or equivalent.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or possession of a professional such as CIS, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
• Post graduate degree an added advantage
• At least 5 years Audit experience two of which must be at managerial level
• Excellent analytical, written communication, interpersonal, organizational and
• Membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors
• Must be computer literate
• Clean class 4 driver’s license.