In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Field Operations Supervisors x 4
A company based in Beitbridge is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the positions of Field
Operations Supervisors. This position will be permanently based in Beitbridge and reporting to Site
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overseeing and assessing Customer Services Agents’ activities and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
• Developing strategies and monitoring Customer Service Agents' everyday routines
• Following the process through the system and keeping track of it
• Establish an efficient and effective traffic flow system at the border, utilizing deployed resources to ensure that bottlenecks are removed.
• Managing Customer Service Agents' coverage and traffic flow to ensure high-quality service.
• Assisting in the development and implementation of service policies, as well as explaining
them to employees and customers.
• Managing staff performance in the field
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
• Serve as the primary point of contact between Customer Service Agents and the rest of the
• Direct supervision of Customer service agents.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Studies or equivalent.
• Accounting knowledge is a plus and/or customer service experience is an advantage
• 2 Years’ experience in a similar managerial role.
• Willing to relocate at your own expense to Beitbridge.
Interested candidates to submit CV and Certificates as one document in pdf format to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8 November 2021