In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
CLASS 2 TIPPER TRUCK DRIVER
TITLE : CLASS 2 TIPPER TRUCK DRIVER X 1
A vacancy has arisen in a growing brick making company, TURF
BRICK MOULDING COMPANY, applicants who are interested and
possess relevant qualifications should apply and post detailed
CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to
the email address below.
Tipper Truck Driver Responsibilities
• Transporting quarry dust, ¾ quarry stones and river sand to
the brick manufacturing factory site.
• Verifying the types of materials being transported and
ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions.
• Ensuring that the materials are of the recommended quality
and are loaded correctly onto the tipper truck.
• Ensuring that each delivery has authentic relevant
• Greasing the tipper truck as per the manufacturer’s manual guide.
• Inspecting the dump truck before and after every trip, which
includes checking the oil, diesel and water levels as well as
the lights and tires.
• Should also be able to safely drive and operate the truck in all
• Inspecting the truck for any mechanical issues before and
after every trip.
• Supervising the loading of materials onto the truck.
• Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical
faults to management.
• Performing regular maintenance to ensure that the truck is in
good working order.
• Maintaining accurate driver logs.
• Complying with all safety rules and road regulations.
Tipper Truck Driver Requirements:
• 5 “O” level passes and above including Maths, English and Science.
• Valid Class 2 Driver’s License.
• Valid Medical Certificate.
• Valid Driving Defensive Certificate.
• Clean driving record.
• Proven 3 years and above work experience operating a
standard dump truck.
• Appreciation of truck maintenance and service.
• Understanding of SHE systems
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Effective communication skills.
Deadline for submission of applications accompanied with detailed CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications is 14 th of January 2022. Applicants with their own accommodation in Turf, Ngezi are encouraged to apply NB. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified to attend interviews. Please send to the following: Admin@turfbrick.co.zw
Or hand deliver to: Turf Brick Moulding Company
1321 Turf, Mhondoro-Ngezi