In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
The Artisan Assistant will be responsible for assisting in components and remanufacture services as identified and requested to a required standard thereby ensuring internal and external Customer satisfaction including SHEQ effectiveness.
Key Performance Areas
The Artisan Assistant will be responsible for assisting Artisan in component repairs and remanufacture processes. The various skills/competences are, among other things:
- Repair of components i.e Drifters, transmission, and axles
- Assist in remanufacture assembling processes
- Making workstation safe for both man and equipment.
- Assisting the Artisans in the management of tools and equipment.
- General housekeeping of the workshop and workstation including painting
- Operating Forklift
An Artisan Assistant is expected to have
- At minimum 5 “O” Level passes.
- Class 2 Craft Certificate (Diesel Plant Fitter/ Power Electrician/ Auto Electrician)
- Experience in working in a workshop and mining environments is an added advantage.
- A driving license will be an added advantage
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Applications close: 23 July 2021