In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the position of Accounts Clerk. The incumbents will report to the Stores Controller within the Finance Department and will be based at Aspindale Central Stores.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5″O” levels including English Language and Mathematics/Accounts
- Diploma in Stores Management and Stock Control/ Purchasing and Supply / Accountancy.
- Computer literate, knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in clerical accounting job.
- A fair understanding of stores management.
- Highly organized, mature and honest person
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Physically receives goods i.e. checks and verifies the quantity, quality of goods received.
- Raises the internal movement of assets (208) and goods received vouchers (GRV).
- Processes the GRVs in the SAP system.
- Updates the binning book.
- Forwards the invoices and GRVs to creditors for payment.
- Files all stores documents.
- Raises the goods dispatch voucher (GDV) for items returned to the suppliers.
- Registers authorized requisitions.
- Codes requisitions and allocation of cost centre.
- Updates stock in the SAP system and record cards.
- Maintains the clothing registers.
- Records the serial numbers for printed stationery or serialized items.
- Conducts perpetual inventory and stock takes.
- Raises back orders.
- Checks all dispatched items for correctness of quantity, unit of issue and material i.e. part numbers, serial numbers, size e.t.c.
- Raises carrier consignment notes.
- Liaises with transporters for collection of items ready for dispatch.
- Attends to the counter.
- Provides secretarial duties to the stores section.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures.
- Performs any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior.
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be addressed to:- firstname.lastname@example.org. Not later than 28 January 2022.