Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the ZIMPHIA 2020 Survey Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant, Zimbabwe PHIA project, will be responsible for the filing and documentation of all survey documents. The incumbent will provide administrative assistance during the training of staff and ensure that all regulatory files are stored properly. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general clerical and administration services required for the smooth operation of the Zimbabwe PHIA.
This is a grant funded contract which may or may not be renewed depending on need.
- Preparation and assembling of training materials.
- Help in coordinating arrangements and setting up trainings and workshops, which include bookings, confirmations and transport arrangements.
- Ensure that all training materials are available.
- Receive all field survey documents and maintain a neat filing and storage system.
- Record minutes and maintain an up to date file of all survey meetings.
- Assist with the photocopying of all study materials.
- Daily obtain and record team statistics and submit to the Survey Coordinator on a weekly basis.
- Assist Logistician in recording and distributing survey equipment, materials and supplies to teams during the survey roll out and implementation phase.
- Assist the data officer with tablet related issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Survey Coordinator
- A Degree in Business Administration; Social Sciences or equivalent
- Previous experience in maintaining a good filing and storage system desirable.
- At least 2 years in a similar position
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on research ethics especially on data confidentiality required
- Effective writing, verbal and listening communication skills
- Very good organization and time management skills
- Be flexible, honest and trustworthy.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
No frequent travel/trips