Gibela is inviting South African students to apply for their bursary opportunities. If you require immediate financial aid to pursue your education, this is a perfect opportunity for you. The Bursaries are chances for young citizens to get the help they need to finish their studies.
The Gibela Bursaries is currently available for the following disciplines:
Control and instrumentation technicians
Fitters and Turners
University and University of Technology:
Successful applicants will be entitled to financial help for their student-related expenses. The bursary will cover the following:
- Tuition expenses
- Prescribed study materials
- Accommodations costs
- Daily meals.
The Gibela Bursaries will only be given for one year. Successful applicants have the option of renewing the bursary every year. This can only be done if they progress well through their previous academic year.
If you are currently a 1st and 2nd-year student, you are encouraged to apply for the Gibela Bursaries.
The Gibela Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Citizen of South Africa (owns a South African bar-coded Identity Document)
- Registered or plans to enrol at a University or the University of Technology in South Africa
- Requires immediate financial aid
- N3/N4 students are welcome to apply
- Shows exemplary academic track records.
Possesses a Matric qualification with these scores below:
- Level 4 for Mathematics, Science, and English (for TVET students)
- Level 6 for Physical Science, Mathematics, & Accounting, also level 5 for English (for University/University of Technology students)
- Provides written proof of acceptance for admission to a South African University or the University of Technology.
Apply via email: email@example.com
Gibela Bursaries 2023 in the subject line
Candidates are required to send the following documents below:
- A detailed CV
- Valid copies of your academic records
- A good copy of your South African Identity Document
The closing date for applications is 15 January 2023.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates by 28 February 2023. If you do not get any response by then, your application will be unsuccessful.
- Young Professionals-in-Training Opportunity At Transnet
- Apply for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa bursary programme for 2023 now
- Apply for Internship – ID&E programme 2023 At Corteva
- South African Reserve Bank is offering scholarships to Fine arts Students-Apply Now