Apply for Internship – ID&E programme 2023 At Corteva
Taken As it Is From Corteva
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
As a Corteva Intern, you will get EMEA regional exposure and interact with other interns in the region.
The main goal is to provide you with a quality learning experience. In turn, our interns will lend their expertise from various fields to our mission as an intern at Corteva.
Growing What Matters Starts with you…What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Gain a good understanding of our mission, business model, and day-to-day operations.
- Expand your work experience with meaningful assignments and projects.
- Develop your existing skills and learn new ones that will be useful for your career.
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that will help you broaden your professional network
Key Stakeholders and Interactions:
Teamwork is a big part of life here, so you must be someone who loves taking a collaborative approach and who can recognize and acknowledge the contribution of others. You’ll also be able to motivate and inspire the people around you by bringing enthusiasm and positivity to everything you do.
E-AME Centurion | Delmas | Greytown | Kroonstad | Roslyn | Virtual
Qualifications we require:
- Bachelor of Science: Agronomy
- Bachelor of Science: Plant production
- Bachelor of Science: Analytics
- Environmental, Health and Safety Degree
- Electromechanician / Millwright NQF4 Qualification
- Production or Operations Qualification
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance Diploma / Degree
- Bachelor of Com: Analytics
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons): HR Management/ Data Analytics
- Diploma: Information Technology
- Information Technology or Computer Science Qualification
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, PR, digital or Communication
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- You are currently pursuing a recognized educational programme in a field related to Corteva’s activities, leading to a formal undergraduate or post-graduate qualification/degree; or you have completed your qualification/degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application.
- You are fluent in English, Corteva’s working language.
- You have not previously participated in an internship with any other country
- You have not worked permanently with any company
- Graduated between 2019-2022 or graduating in early 2023
- You are a South African Citizen
- Drivers Licence
Internship Application Process:
If you meet the requirements, please submit your Resume/ CV to Careers | Corteva. If the opportunity you are interested in is not currently available, sign up at our careers page:Careers | Corteva to be one of the first to hear when applications open. Due to a large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further. Once shortlisted, you will be contacted and interviewed by a TA specialist and the final interview will be with the Hiring Manager.
Applications close on the 30th of January 2023.
We look forward to your application– Apply Now!
To Apply Click HERE
- Management Trainee Programme Opportunity At RCL
- 2023 Graduate Internship Programme A Housing Development Agency (HDA)
- Apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Bursary for 2023
- Apply for the 2023 RCL Foods Procurement Internship now
- Department of justice: TVET Graduate Internships 2023
- Apply for the Cross Border Road Transport Agency Internship Programme 2023
- Eskom Youth Employment Service Learnship programme 2022/2023 in Mpumalanga
- Unemployed Graduates required for the Science Journalism Internship Programme for the SABC