Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Job Title: Solutions Architect – Telco
Company : Red Hat
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join us in Sydney, Australia. In this role, you will contribute to the growth and development of Red Hat’s solutions across our telco portfolio. You”ll serve as an innovative catalyst who creates opportunities, solves problems, and establishes working relationships with our telco customers. You”ll discover and analyze our customer business and technical needs. You will collaborate with sales and technical delivery teams to help our customers invest wisely in the most appropriate solutions from the Red Hat portfolio. As a Solutions Architect, you’ll need to have excellent communication and people skills, technical expertise, passion for open source, and a thorough understanding of business processes and IT problems faced in an enterprise-level telco environment.
- Develop a network of strategic relationships with Red Hat”s telco vertical and become a trusted advisor for our offerings and solutions
- Give presales technical support for the development and implementation of complex offerings
- Provide technical expertise to our customers through sales presentations, demonstrations, and detailed specifications for our offerings
- Deliver compelling solutions to business problems that result in the closing of new sales
- Communicate value, progress, and status of sales opportunities to all stakeholders; share knowledge and findings to allow team members to learn from your experience
- Ensure that revenue quota, deployment, and service objectives are met while maintaining a high level of satisfaction among existing and prospective customers
- Research and write the responses to technical sections of requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Support presales pilots, demonstrations, proofs of concepts, evaluations, and benchmarks
- Minimize the gap between presales and post-sales implementations of our technology, ensuring successful customer deployments
- Work closely with our partners to ensure that all routes to market are covered
- Speak about Red Hat’s technologies at events and technical forums for audiences ranging from CIOs to user groups
- 5+ years of experience working as a sales engineer, consultant, IT architect, or equivalent supporting enterprise telco accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout large enterprise IT organizations
- Understanding of complex enterprise solutions and architectures
- Thorough knowledge of UNIX and Linux systems, preferably in Red Hat platform offerings like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Red Hat Satellite
- Solid understanding of virtualization platforms like Red Hat Virtualization, KVM, VMware, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with public cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Understanding of modern methodologies, e.g., agile development, DevOps, and associated capabilities like automation, orchestration, and configuration management
- Knowledge of technologies like clustering, directory services, and identity management
- Proficiency in programming languages like Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Job Type : Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
RED HAT - is looking for ConsultantCanberra, NSW AUSTRALIA 12 Jan, 2020
Red Hat - is looking for Senior Solutions ArchitectAUSTRALIA 20 Jan, 2020
Red Hat - is looking for Senior Technical Support EngineerZimbabwe 22 Jan, 2020
RED HAT - is looking for Senior Manager – Specialist SalesAUSTRALIA 26 Jan, 2020
RED HAT - is looking for Senior Software EngineerZimbabwe 26 Jan, 2020