Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Manage the day to day operations of the Procurement function in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement and Assets Disposal Act
- Compile the Organization’s Annual Procurement Plan in liaison with users
- Formulate work objectives and supervise procurement assignments.
- Coordinate and oversee the operationalization of the Procurement Plan
- Develop and operationalize internal procurement guidelines
- Build and monitor the capacity of departments in handling procurement issues
- Develop and manage a supplier database
- Identify and adopt effective procurement and sourcing strategies
- Liaise and engage service providers on procurement matters
- Capacity development of key Procurement Personel.
- Documentation and record-keeping of all procurement issues
- Recommend all Purchase Orders and Contracts for goods and services
- Act as the link between NAC and PRAZ and other partners on procurement issues
- Liaise with PRAZ on relevant procurement matters
- Compile and submit periodic reports on procurement
- Extensive knowledge of Public Procurement systems and procedures
- Strong ICT skills and the ability to use computerized procurement packages
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks in procurement.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Integrity, honesty, and stewardship in the handling of resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team towards achieving results.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Professional Diploma.
- At least 5 (five) years’ experience at Managerial Level.
- A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 drivers’ license.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
KENAC - is looking for Java Developers Position:FilledZimbabwe 28 Jan, 2019
NAC - is looking for District AIDS Coordinator X2Chimanimani and Hwedza 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer X2Lupane and Chimanimani 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Administration AssistantHarare,Zimbabwe 6 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Sista 2 Sista Youth OfficerZimbabwe 23 Aug, 2019