In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Master Brewers (1) & Assistant Brewers (2)
The position of Brewer is a multi-skilled brewing position responsible for assisting in the production of opaque beer and maheu
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• A 4year degree in Chemistry, microbiology, Fermentation Science, Biology Or Similar science based degree program (Or) graduation from an accredited School of Brewing and completion of a high school diploma.
• Experience in commercial brewing is required as either an Assistant Brewer or as a Brewer. (Strong technical knowledge of brewing, fermentation ad the finishing stage of beer production)
• Similar job or work history with minimum 2-3 years’ experience.
• Self-motivated, have excellent written skills,- verbal communication and a minimum of 28 years of age
• Be able to work under stressful situations unique to the manufacturing/production environment of a fast-paced brewery.
• Candidates must be proficient in MS Office software including Excel and Word
• The qualified employee must be passionate about the product and industry.
• Attention to detail and patience for brewing process to achieve high standards of quality
• A great team work ethic and problem solving skills
Essential Job Functions:
• Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Communicate in a cross-functional, cross-departmental TEAM environment.
• Communicates all pertinent batch related information at shift changeover
• Ability to accurately develop and follow SOPs and understanding of specific beer process terminologies
• Understanding of Brewing processes, CIP, sanitation and sterilization techniques
• Perform daily job duties including, but not limited to: CIP, molt milling, operating brew house, yeast pitching, fermentation monitoring, filtration, general cleaning, beer tasting
• Operate both manual and computer automated equipment while maintaining quality standards
• Monitor progress of beer through production cycle via brewery information system
• Monitoring of individual batches and fermentation of individual tanks of beer, records batch performance and raw material quality & performance.
• Comfortable working with chemicals of varying composition and maintaining adherence to safety standards at all times during routine cleaning of brewing equipment
(Salary.• Package in USD)
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Mnandi Foods - is looking for Sales Reps / Sales Agents /Merchandisers (6)Zimbabwe 6 Jan, 2019
Mnandi Foods - is looking for Marketing ManagerZimbabwe 6 Jan, 2019
Mnandi Foods - is looking for Food Technologist/Production SpecialistZimbabwe 6 Jan, 2019