In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Key Populations Information Officer
Reporting to the Senior Technical Advisor (KP Programming), the Information Systems (IS) Officer applies analytical techniques and utilizes analytics tools to assess, cleanse, normalize and analyze data to deliver health impact for the Zimbabwe National Key Populations Programme and ensure system is available and operating efficiently
Sound like you? Read on.
• Supports all application systems used by the National AIDS Council (NAC) and Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) to support the National KP Programme by maintaining and attending to all system user problems.
• Performs integrity and availability checks of NAC and MoHCC systems that support the National KP Programme.
• Checks manual versus system data to ensure there are no discrepancies in data flow from inception to the reporting stage.
• Attends to helpdesk requests and escalates helpdesk tickets.
• Oversees review of reported data uploaded to DHIS2 on a regular basis; checks for and investigates missing or erroneous data in the system.
• Implements validation rules in system as appropriate to improve data quality.
• Creates new users and ensures security settings, user groups, and organizational unit assignments that correspond to user’s system access needs.
• Ensures list of country users is up to date.
• Maintains up-to-date security settings for all aspects of the configuration.
• Maintenance of systems integration with other systems (e.g. Bahmni; PBI; DREAMS).
• Supports users in utilisation of organisational systems, including quality checks and ad hoc support.
• Provides user training and training of focal persons with regards to any new and existing systems.
• Provides direct remote support, and site support visits for users of the various systems.
• Develops manuals and material to assist users in using the various systems.
• Disseminates information to programs and consolidates information for different projects for use by management in decision making.
• Ensures correct and consistent use of distribution monitoring tools to monitor product and service delivery performance.
• Provides system development support, including data verification from various systems such as Novo, DHIS2, AXIMOS.
• Provides data to action support and analytics/visualization and conducts trainings with other users on analytics in DHIS2.
• Design and build data visualization for a whole range of users and levels of expertise across.
• Carries out mobile applications administration and testing, including deployment, setup and maintenance of devices for mobile data collection using DHIS2 applications.
What we are looking for
• Degree in Computer Science, or related field and 3 years working experience
• Proficiency with DHIS2 and database programming languages such as SQL, R or Python
• Experience with mapping tools such as ARC GIS; QGIS
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated computer skills and experience with SPSS and/or STATA, Access and spreadsheets
• At least 2 years of clean class 4 driver’s license and ability to travel long distances
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and sensitivity working with KP individuals and communities
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
KENAC - is looking for Java Developers Position:FilledZimbabwe 28 Jan, 2019
NAC - is looking for District AIDS Coordinator X2Chimanimani and Hwedza 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer X2Lupane and Chimanimani 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Administration AssistantHarare,Zimbabwe 6 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Procurement ManagerZimbabwe 23 Aug, 2019