Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Key Populations Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Senior Technical Advisor, Key Populations Programming and will provide administrative and logistical support to the TSC to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Sound like you? Read on.
• Works closely with KP TSC staff, National KP Programme government personnel and PSI/Zimbabwe operations to arrange and manage all logistics for the KP TSC, including all logistics for accommodation, local and international travel.
• Prepares and facilitates procurement requests for all TSC-related departmental services and commodities.
• Prepares payment claims and ensures timely reconciliation as per policy guidelines
• Reviews TSC finance activity status reports and advises KP TSC lead and PSI/Zimbabwe finance staff on process status, including clearing of commitments.
• Prepares all logistics for TSC events, meetings and workshops to ensure the successful implementation
• Takes minutes in program management meetings
• Maintains stock management system and facilitates distribution of program supplies
• Liaises with the National KP Programme, National AIDS Council and Ministry of Health and Child Care AIDS and TB Unit for monitoring and evaluation tools, supplies and distribution
• Participates in supply audits and maintains an inventory of all program assets
• Maintains an up-to-date database of all programs contracts and MOUs.
• Monitors and tracks departmental contractual payments with the PSI/Zimbabwe Procurement and Finance departments
• Prepares weekly payments updates for the programs management team
• Follows up and advises field teams on remittances done and escalates any delays for management attention
• Liaises with Regional Program Assistants and other relevant staff on submission and tracking of payment claims
• Maintains an up to date KP TSC data filing system in electronic format, and in hard copy as relevant and necessary
What we are looking for
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies and 5 “O” Levels passes including Mathematics and English
• Highly confident, dynamic and flexible individual willing to execute a broad range of tasks from administrative and logistical support to program-related activities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
• Extensive computer and office management skills
• At least 4 years’ experience in program assistance and coordination in the NGO, private and public sectors
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and sensitivity working with KP individuals and communities
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
KENAC - is looking for Java Developers Position:FilledZimbabwe 28 Jan, 2019
NAC - is looking for District AIDS Coordinator X2Chimanimani and Hwedza 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer X2Lupane and Chimanimani 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Administration AssistantHarare,Zimbabwe 6 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Procurement ManagerZimbabwe 23 Aug, 2019