Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
HEAD FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING – FINANCE, ADMINISTRATION & INFRASTRUCTURE – LEVEL 5
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare annual financial statements and returns for audit and external reporting purposes.
• Configure revenue receipting on various platforms – manual, online banking and mobile money.
• Review and approve bank reconciliations of all the revenue and grant accounts.
• Monitor the success rate of revenue receipts on the online receipting platforms and resolves rejections.
• Perform control and risk management activities for revenue receipting and accounting and all the financial statements items.
• Review and propose improved revenue receipting, accounting, reporting and analysis procedures.
• Transfer revenues to parent Ministry and third parties within the agreed timeframes.
• Effectively utilize the Performance Management System for the training and development of staff as well as achievement of sectional and organizational goals.
Job Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Have strong, proficient analytical skills
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent; or a professional qualification such as ACCA/ CIMA/ CA /CIS/ CPA.
• An MBA/ MBL/ MSc is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of SAP is a prerequisite.
• At least five (5) years working experience in Finance and/or Accounting environment at management level.
• Clean Class 4 drivers license
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ZIMRA - is looking for SEALING OFFICERSZimbabwe 7 Jul, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 12 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT OFFICER, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 9 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 POST)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for JAVA DEVELOPER, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 Post)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019