Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
• Managing farm diversification activities.
• Plan finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters
• Introduce livestock feeding methods and techniques.
• ensure current government regulations concerning farm activities are complied with
• ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations
• monitor animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets
• Livestock reproduction cycles, including oestrous and pregnancy.
• Perform prescribed treatments for detected illness and injury in livestock
• Pasture utilization and management
• Produce feed ration formulation.
• Inventory control processes, procedures, and techniques for planning and implementing breeding programmes
• Managing cash flow and developing and monitoring budgets
• Monitoring the health and welfare of the livestock
• Ensuring the farm is compliant with various legal guidelines and working to minimise the environmental impact of the business.
• Keeping records on the movements of all livestock in to and out from the far.
• Practice labour and delivery methods for livestock.
• Process and in maintain area cleanliness for disease control.
• Formulate rations and feed livestock according to prescribed procedures.
• Provide proper nutrition to livestock.
• Purchasing and budgeting for ranch/farm operations.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrate knowledge of artificially insemination to female livestock.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma or Degree in Veterinary Services
• Traceable experience in Livestock Management
• Possess a clean driver’s license
• Be aged between 30 and 45 years
• Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A Local Farm - is looking for Farm ManagerGoromonzi, Zimbabwe 30 Dec, 2018
A Local Farm - is looking for Farm ManagerMarondera, Zimbabwe 11 Jan, 2019
A Local Farm - is looking for Commercial Farm ManagersZimbabwe 20 Jan, 2019
A Local Farm - is looking for Farm Supervisors/ForemanZimbabwe 20 Jan, 2019
A Local Farm - is looking for Agronomist or Crop ScientistZimbabwe 20 Jan, 2019