Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Clerk shall support the Accounts and Finance Department through updating goods received vouchers, creditor’s reconciliation, capturing supplier’s invoices, preparing operating cash flows and preparing month end accruals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately update all creditors ledgers with new GRVs and invoices received.
• Accurately reconcile all creditors and submit monthly recons for review.
• Check GRVs against invoices daily to ensure what is invoiced is what was received and report any anomalies.
• Preparing month end accruals.
• Capturing suppliers invoices.
• Liaise with stores and purchasing and another relevant departments on a regular basis to foster smooth flow of work processes.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Holds a Diploma in Accounting.
• At least 2 years experience in the field.
• Sound organisational, reliability, accuracy, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Possess proficiency in MS WORD, EXCEL, and ACCPAC.
• Should be a team player.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Green Fuel - is looking for Graduate TraineesZimbabwe 13 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for HOWO DRIVERSZimbabwe 13 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Payroll ClerkZimbabwe 15 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Food and Beverage SupervisorZimbabwe 25 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Graduate Trainee-Business AdministrationZimbabwe 5 Jun, 2019