In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
• Diploma in Credit control or equivalence
• Membership of a recognized professional board is a most e.g. SAAA, CIS, ACCA
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience, 3 years at senior officer position
• Mature and responsible
• Sober habits and a team player.
• Good negotiating skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Honesty and mature
• Knowledge of Local Authority business and process
• Knowledge of Pastel Evolution
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyzing the aged debtors report by examining payment history of debtors.
• Identifies the debtors and instructs the Clerks to write the letters of notice.
• Carries out debt collection visits to commercial and Industrial account owners to induce payment.
• Formulates and recommends credit control policies and procedures to the Finance Manager
• Liaises with relevant sections to ensure maximum revenue collection
• Produces a summarized aged debtors report, overdue account report and a report on amount collected for the month and submits to the Finance Manager.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Chitungwiza Municipality - is looking for Clinical ManagerChitungwiza,Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Chitungwiza Municipality - is looking for Procurement ManagerChitungwiza, Zimbabwe 24 Jan, 2019
Chitungwiza Municipality - is looking for Credit ControllerChitungwiza, Zimbabwe 24 Jan, 2019
Chitungwiza Municipality - is looking for Personal AssistantChitungwiza,Zimbabwe 31 Mar, 2019
Chitungwiza Municipality - is looking for Pharmacy TechnicianChitungwiza,Zimbabwe 2 May, 2019