Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Cassava Smartech is looking for a Compliance Officer to join its Compliance Department. The main purpose of the role is to identify, measure, assess, monitor, manage, and report all compliance and money laundering risks that may have a negative impact on business operations
A Commercial Degree in Insurance, Banking, Business Studies, Finance, Economics or Accounting or equivalent
• Post Graduate Qualification in Risk Management/Insurance is an added advantage
• 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar or related field
• Experience in mobile money payments, insurance operations, policy formulation and internal control systems.
• Strong analytical skills & good attention to detail
• Good reporting writing skills
Key results area
Ensures that business products comply with all regulatory requirements and standards of best practice.
• Monitors processes and procedures to confirm compliance and provide guidance to the business on compliance matters
• Implement a compliance program in line with set tools.
• Compiles and updates breach logs and prepare suspicious transactions report
• Investigates suspicious transactions for possible money laundering activities.
• Implement risk-focused Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and KYC program and processes.
• Enforces compliance with KYC regulatory requirements.
• Reviews new product/service features, system-generated reports, user acceptance tests to assess risks and test system functionalities.
• Investigates and follows up fraudulent transactions
• Makes recoveries efforts on fraudulently obtained and misdirected claims.
• Assesses adherence to documented internal operational processes and procedures.
• Identifies for improvement gaps and weaknesses in internal controls
• Assesses the adequacy of processes and procedures on new and existing products.
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and any other periodic reports in line with regulatory requirements.
• Prepares and gathers documentation for new products, enhancements, and any other regulatory applications
• Drafts correspondences and responses to regulatory authorities