Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Bachelor’s degree in strategic communications, marketing, public policy, or a public health-related field plus a minimum of three years related experience.
- Excellent writing, editorial, and project management skills.
- Strong abilities with communications software and systems, including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity and experience with basic graphic design and layout principles, processes, and software, including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong attention to detail and planning skills
- Ability to translate complex technical information into engaging and motivating communications materials
- Fluency in English
- Five years of experience in communications, preferably in an international development or public health organization
- Advanced degree in journalism, public policy, development or related fields
- Demonstrated experience in project management for communications.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex technical/scientific language for the web and other audiences/platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- International work experience
- Experience working with an nonprofit or NGO
- Professional experience in the health or intentional development sectors
- Strong presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced design skills
- Photography and video production experience or skills
- French, Portuguese, Russian and/or other language skills
- One to four domestic or international trips per year
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
The United Nations - is looking for Finance and Budget Assistant13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for DriverGebze 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for EDITORIAL ASSISTANTNEW YORK 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for INTERN – Architect/ Design/ Art HistoryNEW YORK 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for INTERN – POLITICAL AFFAIRSGENEVA 13 Feb, 2020