Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Chief Executive Officer
Verify Engineering (Pvt) Ltd is a wholly owned Government company under the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education , Science and Technology Development with a mandate to carry out the following;
To facilitate industrialization through beneficiation and value addition of our heritage into goods and services.
To provide research and development capacity for providing the efficacy of selected technologies.
Creating partnership for technology transfer and funding.
To operationalise new technology for commercialization.
roles and responsibilities of the CEO
The CEO will be reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will be an Executive Member of the Board will be responsible for
Ensuring the day-to-day effective operational performance of the Company’s business affairs
Ensuring the the Management carries out its responsibility effectively and as a team.
Ensuring the development and implementation of Board policies , strategies and budget in support of the company’s strategic objectives.
Liaising and consulting with the Chairman on Board policies, material matters and resolutions.
Acting as the spokesperson of the company.
Formulating and overseeing the implementation of company policies including risk management and compliance with relevant legislation and Corporate Government tenants.
Ensuring production of management accounts and reports on monthly basis and submit the same to the Board on a quarterly basis
Promoting employment equity and an organisational culture , which promotes ethical practices and individual integrity and fulfills a social responsibility objectives.
Exercising due diligence in all the dealings and discharge of his/her duties.
Ensure that the company Secretary is available is provided with the information required for Board Packs timeously in order to ensure that Board Packs are received by Board Members at least seven days prior to any meeting.
Any other duties that is consistent with the fulfillment of the CEO roles and responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
- A patriotic Zimbabwean citizen who is committed to national development .
- Visionary , strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels , orally and in writing
- Ability to work to tight deadlines using own initiative .
- Integrity , sober habits , positive attitude and energetic
Qualifications and experience
- A holder of a relevant first degree in engineering discipline from organized University is a must
- A postgraduate degree in engineering or an MBA/MBL or professional qualification such as CA would be an added advantage.
- Membership to a recognized professional body is a must.
- Candidate must demonstrate hands on experience and ability to proffer solutions to challenges in research and technical settings.
- The successful candidate must posses excellent people management skills.
- Have a proven track record of taking full responsibility for a multi faceted job in a dynamic environment.
- be good in negotiating and structuring business deals.
- A minimum of 10 years experience at senior management level in large diverse organisation.
- Be a highly credible person with a proven success record in the business sector.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings