Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Chief Executive Officer
Key Job Functions:
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the Authority so that it carries Out its national mandate.
- To effectively and efficiently manage day to day activities of the Authority and implement its long term and short term plans.
- Drive the Authority in achieving set national economic blue prints informed by national policies.
- Provide overall leadership in the review, development, delivery and enhancement of high quality, innovative and cost effective regulatory service to the energy sector.
- Assess the Authority ‘ s principal risks and to ensure that these risks are monitored and managed.
- Ensure that the Authority has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its business.
- To work closely with industry players in resource mobilisation for infrastructure development.
- Actively engage in and sustain strategic and collaborative relationships with stakeholders nationally, regionally and internationally .
- Ensure that the Authority contributes towards excellence in the industry.
- Ensure adherence to best practice Corporate Governance principles and standards.
- Establish an efficient and timely performance measurement and reporting system.
- Ensure that key positions in the Authority are staffed with the tight calibre of people who are motivated to meet ongoing challenges and create an environment conducive for effective teamwork.
- Take complete responsibility for the development and acceptance of challenging but realistic objectives and plans by immediate subordinates and help them to achieve desired results.
Requirements of the Job:
- The successful candidate for this Executive position should meet the following criteria:
- Possession of a relevant degree plus a post graduate qualification in Management and or Business Administration/Leadership .
- At least 1 0 years of Executive management experience encompassing diverse functions.
- Demonstrable technical understanding of the regulatory function in the energy industry. Effective leadership skills coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to develop long term strategic relationships with key stakeholders in Government
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company