In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
ASSISTANT COUNTRY DIRECTOR SYSTEMS
GOAL is currently seeking an Assistant Country Director of Systems in Zimbabwe. In this multi-faceted role, you will be supporting key staff to ensure the effective running of the various systems in Zimbabwe. If you are an individual with strong interpersonal skills and a dedicated leader, then this role is right for you.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience in HR, administration and logistics related management at a senior management level with Finance experience desirable
- 3+ years’ experience of overseas management
- A master’s level degree in a related subject and experience in Administration and personnel management; audit experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of key donor rules and regulations and implementation of strong compliance and control framework
- Strong experience liaising with governmental / local authorities and other NGO’s
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills to plan projects, timetable activities and oversee staff work with a strong ability for budget control and financial management skills
As the Assistant Country Director of Systems, you will be reporting to the Country Director in Zimbabwe. You will be involved in managing the logistics, human resources, IT and administration departments, as well as the Field Logistics Officers to ensure support systems meet the demands placed on them. Significant focus will lie on developing the capacity of the above-mentioned departments, with an emphasis on ensuring compliance with GOAL and Donor rules and regulations and resolution of audit issues.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Logistics, Procurement and IT teams, support them to deliver GOAL logistics requirements and review training needs / monitor performance
- Contribute to donor proposals and reports consistent with guidelines and deadlines
- Ensure internal and external audit and compliance issues are monitored and manage to resolution
- Monitor and control operations expenditure (core costs) to ensure that it stays within available funding and agreed budgets
- Represent GOAL and the country programme, where relevant to external stakeholders
- Act as part of the Senior Management Team and deputise for the CD
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Business Development Services OfficerChipinge, Zimbabwe 28 Nov, 2018
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Data Capture Clerks (2)Harare, Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
Goal Achievers School - is looking for Teacher(Grade 1 & 2)Harare,Zimbabwe 2 Jan, 2019
GOAL Zimbabwe - is looking for Ten (10) x Relief DriversZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
GOAL Zimbabwe - is looking for Logistics and Finance AssistantZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019