Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Note2etoN Choir is looking for a volunteer to manage its Virtual Office. The Administrative Assistant (volunteer) will report to the Choir Director and works closely with the Choir Committee.
Technically Note2etoN is a choir but we do a lot of cool stuff like local and regional tours, singing at State, corporate and diplomatic events; and also participating in international competitions like the World Choir Games (yes we did and we got 2 silver medals) we also sing a lot of different and styles, languages and genres as you will hear from our upcoming album that we are releasing in 3 weeks’ time.
In 2020 we shall be travelling to Flanders, Belgium to represent Zimbabwe at the World Choir Games.
Your role will be to:
• help create, plan, manage and maintain all records regarding the choir, its membership, events and stakeholders etc
• Write compelling reports on activities and achievements of Note2etoN Choir
• Maintain the meetings Diary and ensure that relevant meetings are convened.
• Cultivate relationships with our stakeholders such as Government departments and Ministries, partners, sponsors, and audiences
• Keeping our Committee updated on a frequent basis
• Manage Correspondence and formal communication which reaches a wide range of local and International stakeholders and diverse audience.
• Take part in monthly meetings with committee members, take minutes and distribute them after approval by the Choir Director.
• Track the implementation of meeting resolutions and recommend ways forward
• Keeping up to date with Note2etoN Choir events and news, and making all team members aware of such and any duties or responsibilities arising.
• Visiting our rehearsal and studio recording sessions and attend our events with a view to writing reports about them
…..and any other duties as maybe assigned.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience, experiment with new ideas, unleash their creativity and shape the future of a choir.
The ideal candidate will
• Have an understanding of different types of marketing and communications media, including electronic and social media
• Have strong computer skills.
• Be passionate about and experienced with administration, formal communication.
• Be able to communicate effectively, be articulate, with strong writing skills and the ability to feedback accurately
• Good understanding of confidentiality
• The ability to work equally well in a team and unsupervised
• An interest in, knowledge of or willingness to learn about the choir.
• Be passionate about music and the development of music knowledge and skills
• Eager to learn, passionate about ‘Learning’, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative with a “can-do” approach and a keen eye for detail
– Do you think you can help us achieve this?
What we offer
This is a volunteering role; however we will provide assistance to help you along the way:
• Full induction on our processes and ethos to get you started and make you comfortable with the role
• Regular meetings and support to enable you achieve your objective and feel confident in your role
• We will pay reasonable expenses arising from work related activities for example data bundles
• Help you develop your skills and gain experience
• Flexibility in working to fit around your schedule (home based)
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company