In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the Manpower Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall coordination of training and development programmes in the Mining Division.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Behavioral or Social Sciences from a reputable institution
• A Diploma in Training Management is an added advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in a Training role in a mining or heavy industry environment
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems (such as SAP)
• Membership of a recognized Human Resources, Management/ Training professional body
• Practical knowledge on records management systems
• Working knowledge of a recognised SHE system, preferably NOSA
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence
Key Performance Areas.
• Training needs analysis and identification of appropriate, training interventions
• Development and implementation of monthly, quarterly and annual training plans
• Designing and updating training materials and modules
• Coordinating and conducting relevant training delivery,
• Conducting Training Evaluation and Follow-up Assessments to establish training effectiveness
• Supervision of learnership and traineeship programmes
• Updating employee training and developmental records
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company