Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from highly competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions that have arisen within the organisation.
The incumbent will report to the Innovation and Business Development Manager and will be responsible for the following, among other duties: –
- Design innovative digital software products that improve and simplify customer experience across various Zimpost products and services.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest digital software and hardware applications to meet the ever changing user and environment requirements
- Documentation of technical and functional user requirements, user manual or other instructional manuals that facilitate the use of a software or hardware product
- Undertake all UI/UX development related tasks on new and existing projects.
- Write original software code to develop, create and update digital products, ensuring that all code meets business requirements.
- Tests programs appropriately during and after construction.
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems.
- Expertise in developing web applications using PHP or CMSs.
- Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Solid understanding of web related technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, SOAP, JSON, FTP, SSH and SMTP.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of database technology such as MySQL and SQL
- Experience in development of native apps and web apps for Android or IOS is a huge plus
- Exceptionally good coder with high familiarity in server-side web framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing & Business Management Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience covering software programming, systems design and development.
- Knowledge of Web and Mobile App development is an added advantage.