Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Health Development Fund (HDF) is a multi donor pooled fund, managed by UNICEF, supporting the ministry of health and child care (MoHCC) in Zimbabwe to achieve the highest possible level of health and quality of life for all zimbabweans’
Crown agents has been contracted by UNICEF for the roll-out and implementation of results Based Financing across 42 districts in Zimbabwe in support of the Development Fund
We are seeking to identify suitably qualified personnel to join our team as an Operations Manager (Ref: HDF-RBF OM 1118)
i. Scope of Work:
The main responsibility of the RBF Opeartions Manager will be the management of the programme operations through overseeing the Local Purchasing Units and ensuring the overall quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the programme.
The RBF Operations Manager will be based in Harare but will be ex[ected to travel out of harare reguraly to support RBF operations as necessary.
Among other tasks, the operations manager will be required to assume direct line management responsibility for the local Purchasing Units situated in the provinces, supervising and supporting them in performing their responsibilities; coordinate and oversee the variety of training activities that will be undertaken in the course of programme implementation, including data quality control; verify and authorise the signing of contracts with health facilities; verify invoices from service providers; represent Crown Agents in technical working groups as appropriate; identify weaknesses and challenges in RBF operations and work with appropriate team members to take corrective action; and oversee the overall quality of the programme, working closely with the Ministry of Health and Child Care.
iii. Timing and inputs:
The Operations Manager will deliver full time inputs for 12 months starting from 1 January 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, International Development, or another related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Proficient data analysis and reporting writing skills
- Conversant with web-based information systems
- At least 5 years experience in an Operations Manager role preferable with international NGOs, UN agencies or bilateral organisations.
- Familiarity with the Government of Zimbabwe financial management systems and regulations
- Previous work experience supporting government workers in line ministries, especially the ministry of health and child care
- Excellent computer skills, especially those required for operating MS Office applications and in particular MS Excel.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company