Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (the Authority) is a statutory body mandated to ensure the provision of a level playing field for safe, reliable and sustainable energy supply through effective regulation. The Authority seeks the services of a highly competent, professional and results oriented individual who is able to take the organisation to a higher level in the following role.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Secretary. the Key Job Functions of this position will be:
• Attending to and managing prosecution and litigation cases.
• Providing expert legal advisory services to the Authority.
• Undertaking research on legal issues affecting the Authority.
• Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts between the Authority and service providers.
• Assisting in the formulation and implementation of legal strategies.
• Drafting and reviewing legislation and legal documents.
• Ensuring compliance with legislation
Key Job Requirements:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
• A Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree.
• A relevant Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
• Practical experience in dealing with the legal and regulatory frameworks.
• Extensive commercial and criminal law experience and knowledge of corporate governance issues.
• Mature, professional: analytical and possess good negotiation skills.
• Experience in litigation gained from past practice and for prosecution.
• Must have the acumen to detect legal risks and to recommend effective solutions.