Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Cassava Zimbabwe is looking for a Financial Controller to join the Finance team. The main function of the role is to implement the finance strategy and provide financial leadership to the business end to end, lead the financial planning and control, to develop sound finance processes and internal controls to safe guard assets of the business.
Qualifications and Experience
- CA /CIMA /ACCA or equivalent
- An MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification is mandatory
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment with 3-4 years in a Senior Management position
Key Result Areas
Reviews and approves statutory financial reports, special regulatory reports prepared monthly and annually.
• Coordinates the production of Annual Reports for external stakeholders, in liaison with Chief Finance Officer.
• Coordinates monthly, Quarterly and periodic Operations reviews with group companies and Head Office.
• Develops financial and non-financial KPI’s for the business and projects.
• Coordinates internal and external audits, forensic audits and special assignments by consultants.
• Reviews and approves financial and non-financial reconciliations for the business
• Develops financial policies and procedures designed to reduce/ mitigate business risks.
• Manages payments and banking and enforce compliance on debt-covenants; regulatory guidelines;
• Manages foreign currency exposure and report on material risks.
• Evaluates Proposals and approves or recommend proposals for sign-offs by business in line with Chart of Authority.
• Develops the formats of various treasury management policies and procedures across all business units
• Provides inputs into the 5-year strategic planning process, draws up 5 year cash flow projections and determines the optimal funding requirements and cash flows.
• Monitors, evaluates & reports on Cash and cash equivalents on businesses on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Manages supplier payments e.g. agencies and enforces release of statutory payments such as VAT, PAYE, Corporate Tax and license fees on due dates.
• Reviews contracts and agreements, sign-off and recommend for final adoption by the business units or projects.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for OPERATIONS OFFICER – VAYAHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for ACCOUNTANTHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019