Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to work as Counsellor, Beitbridge x 1
• Conduct counselling to survivors of sexual and gender based violence.
• Provide psychosocial support to survivors of sexual and gender based violence and their families.
• Establish relationships with other service providers to ensure that survivors get holistic services.
• Social Science Degree (Social Work, Psychology and Counselling)
• A counselling diploma
• Proven record of working with children and families under difficult conditions
• 3 years working experience in a related post.
• A Class 4 drivers licence is a must.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A Local Organisation - is looking for Employee Relations ClerkHarare, Zimbabwe 15 Nov, 2018
A local Organisation - is looking for General ManagerHarare, Zimbabwe 28 Nov, 2018
A Local Organisation - is looking for Social Welfare ManagerZimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019
A Local Organisation - is looking for Social Welfare OfficerZimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019
A Local Organisation - is looking for Account Officer/ BookkeeperZimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019