Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Working under the supervision of the Administrative Officer, the Administrative Intern primary role will be to support the Administration department with manning the reception and developing a filing system (for both electronic files and hard copy file).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Admin Officer to ensure smooth operation of all administrative matters.
- Answering calls and directing to respective staff members
- Assist with minute taking during weekly meetings
- Assist in sourcing of quotations
- Assist in filing of supporting documents/invoices linked to administration.
- Assist in maintaining an updated and easily accessible hard copy and Electronic Admin Office Filing System.
- Assist with payment processing.
- Assist in receiving of purchased goods and distributing them to user departments and provinces.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A customer-friendly attitude and an ability to cope with work-related stress.
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to develop effective work plan and priorities in order to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal customers and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pricing, contracts negotiations, conflict resolutions, policies and procedures.
- Good analytical, numerical and mature problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect for diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Undergraduate of BAcc/BCom/BTech degree in Business Administration or its recognized equivalent.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
FHI 360 - is looking for IT InternHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for Communications Officer – Country OfficeHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for District Program OfficerBulawayo,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for Monitoring and Evaluation InternHarare,Zimbabwe 21 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for Program InternHarare,Zimbabwe 21 Nov, 2018