In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Workshop Service Technician
The Workshop Service will be responsible for performing maintenance/service as identified and requested to the required OEM standard thereby ensuring machine availability Customer satisfaction and SHEQ effectiveness.
Key Performance Areas
The Workshop Service Technician will be responsible for servicing customer equipment and components repairs at Harare Workshop. The various skills/competences are, among other things:
- Mature and self-disciplined and readiness to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good route cause analysis and resolution techniques coupled with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focus culture.
- Commitment to adhere to safety, health, environmental and quality management procedures and standards.
- Ensuring that all maintenance, remanufacture and repair work meets OEM Standards.
- Good at report writing, must be computer literate with knowledge of using excel spreadsheets, graph presentations and charts.
- Ensure that all Repair systems and procedures are followed.
- Good troubleshooting skills and knowledge of high voltage electrical systems
- Able to assist in labour allocations for remanufacture machines
- Knowledge of formulating remanufacture kits and implementation of remanufacture program
- Knowledge of lean principles, including 5 S
- Able to train artisans and students on components repair and remanufacture process
The Workshop Service Technician is expected to have
- National/ Craft Certificate in relevant trade, (Power Electrician Class 1/ Diesel Plant Fitter) (must have served an apprenticeship)
- The Workshop Service Technician is expected to have 2-4years experience in the mining industry and workshop environment
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in underground mining environment
- Shall be able to coach and/or train Artisans or Technicians in training
- Proven Competence as Earthmoving and trackless Mining Equipment Technician/ Artisan
TO APPLY CLICK HERE