In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Voluntary Social Media/ Content Creation Intern
Fashion Revolution Zimbabwe is looking for a voluntary Social Media/ Content Creation Intern to join our team. Read the information below to find out how to apply.
Fashion Revolution Zimbabwe is part of a global fashion network that was founded in the wake of the Rana Plaza disaster in 2013, Fashion Revolution has become the world’s largest fashion activism movement, mobilizing citizens, industry and policymakers through our research, education and advocacy work. We are a global movement of people who make the fashion industry work. We are the people who wear clothes. And we are the people who make them. We are designers, academics, writers, business leaders, policymakers, brands, retailers, marketers, producers, makers, workers and fashion lovers. We are the industry and we are the public. We are world citizens. We are the Fashion Revolution.
Our Mission and Vision
A global fashion industry that conserves and restores the environment and values people over growth and profit.
We aim to: An end to human and environmental exploitation in the global fashion industry; Safe, dignified working conditions and living wages for all people in the supply chain; Redistributed and more equal balance of power across the global fashion industry; A bigger and stronger labour movement in the global fashion industry; A global fashion industry that works to conserve precious resources and regenerate ecosystems; A culture of transparency and accountability across the value chain; An end to throwaway culture and shift to a system where materials are used for much longer and nothing goes to waste; Heritage, craftsmanship and local wisdoms are recognized and valued.
Your Internship with FRZ
- Are you an aspiring marketing and communications professional with knowledge and enthusiasm for social media? FRZ is seeking Social Media & Content creation Interns who are eager to develop hands-on experience helping to develop & manage an organization’s social media channels, learn more about digital marketing and help advance FRZ’s mission.
The intern can be an undergraduate student, graduate student or recent graduate (between 2019 and 2021). This position will require you to work remotely, have access to reliable internet, access to a computer/ laptop with CAD tools.
The Social Media Intern will assist with the creation and execution of social media content and connect with FRZ’s social followers to establish long-term trust and create loyal advocates. The intern will be an important member of the team, reporting directly to our Event & Communications Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Scope
- To contribute towards developing, managing & distributing relevant content across FRZs social media platforms; Handle daily community management for FRZ’s global social media channels.
- Proactively monitoring, liking, replying and responding to engagements to create impactful relationships with FRZ’s social audiences;
- Respond to comments, questions and concerns with appropriate and engaging responses that adhere to the organization’s voice;
- Organize and prioritize content;
- Liaise with other departments to gather talking points for content development. Help shape FRZ’s content strategies for organic social;
- Supports the social media content creation process;
- Tune in to external moments and trending cultural conversations. advise on when to participate and amplify; Support moderation of live social virtual events;
- To set FRZ on a path toward regular communication with followers.
- Basic Knowledgeable & understanding of the local & global fashion environment and concepts pertaining to sustainability;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms; Self-starter, takes initiative and is confident to ask questions and seek input; A quick learner; Basic Graphic design and video editing skills; Highly motivated and team player; The ability to juggle multiple. tasks simultaneously.
All applicants will be notified of the final selection by late June; This is a full-time, home-based, temporary internship position with a 12-week term.
To apply for the position please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Deadline: 30 June 2021