In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Urgently Needed: Water Inspectors At NYAGUI SUB CATCHMENT COUNCIL
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced people to fill the above mentioned posts that have arisen at Nyagui Sub-Catchment Council.
- Collection of meter readings from boreholes and surface water abstraction points
- Inspection of groundwater abstraction at hotspot areas.
- Data capturing
- Reporting all illegal abstraction activities and ensuring compliance is adhered to.
- Ensure sharing, equitable and efficient use of water resources.
- Attends to water disputes in conjunction with, and / or before handing over to, the Coordinator.
- Working closely with ZINWA Hydrological Observers on data collection and protection of gauging stations.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’Levels passes including English Language and Mathematics Grade C or better.
- A Diploma in Water Resources Management Civil Engineering, Geography, and Environmental Science or any related program (HND in same field is an added advantage).
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar or related field.
- Knowledge of basic water issues and experience in data capturing will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications addressed to The Chairperson- Nyagui Sub-Catchment Council, together with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned through posting or hand delivery on or before Monday 17 October 2022. The Chairperson- Nyagui Sub-Catchment Council 4 Patmar House Eastlea Shopping Centre Harare Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO VIEW MORE JOBS CLICK HERE