In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Urgently Needed Personal Assistants At Fidelity Services Group
A vacancy exists for Personal Assistant/PA for the Area Managers within the East Rand Branch reporting to the Area Managers. The main purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, administrative and secretarial support.
- Grade 12.
- Administrative/Secretarial Post School Qualification.
- At least 3-5 Years’ experience as an Administrator/Personal Assistant reporting to Senior Management.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required.
- Clear criminal record and no pending cases.
- Advanced Excel, MS Word and Power Point proficiency.
- Knowledge of ePayroll systems are beneficial.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Ability to handle work related stress and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Co-ordination of appointments, diary management and client engagements/events.
- Office administration and general Administrative duties.
- Co-ordination of e-mail, correspondence and written communication.
- Screening of telephone calls and taking of messages.
- Minute taking at selected meetings and engagements.
- Maintaining of strict confidential protocols regarding correspondence and communication.
- Liaising at different levels of the Branch and act as Ambassador.
- Consolidate management information and reports.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Typing of documents, reports and preparation of presentations
- Assisting in queries and day to day co-ordination of operational tasks related to area of responsibility.
OTHER PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES & CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office maters with utmost professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact to interact effectively at all levels.
- Above average report writing skills.
- Organising skills.
- Initiative skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Self-development and that of others.
- Self-motivated & Independent operator.
- Delivery-orientated and deadline-driven
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) required.
- Professional interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
- Able to function in an unstructured environment.
- Build relationships across the business
- Ownership and accountability and decision making skills.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MORE JOBS CLICK HERE