In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Urgently Needed: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officers
MEL Officer is overall responsible for coordinating all project monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting activities at sub-partner.
Duties And Responsibilities
Will facilitate routine and timely collection of project monitoring data
• Ensure routinely capturing of project monitoring data into the OVC MIS DHIS2
• Ensure data meets all quality dimensions including accuracy, completeness, precision, validity, integrity, and timeliness.
• Ensure data are properly stored assuring data security and protection
• Ensure that all the source documents for all project activities and indicators are in place
• Compile M&E reports and update M&E dashboards
• Conduct thorough verification and analysis of results
• Compile statistical reports and support writing of narrative reports and ensuring narrative cleanliness
• Assist in operations research and other surveys
• Conduct M&E field monitoring visits
• Conduct internal routine data quality assessments and develop, and implement internal data quality improvement plans
• Facilitate implementation and monitoring of project community feedback mechanisms activities
• Conduct trainings on data collection tools and provide necessary technical M&E support to project team
• Support documentation of project success stories, lessons learnt and best practices.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Public Health, Development Studies, Statistics and Operations Research, Monitoring and Evaluation or related field.
• At least 4 years’ work experience as M&E Officer preferably in OVC and HIV/AIDS programs
• Experience in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in data analysis and data management
• Experience in OVC MIS DHIS2 is an added advantage
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter, two-page CV, and three (3) references (including name, organization, phone number, and email address)
firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title, and preferred duty station in the subject line. The application deadline is 30th September 2022.
Ability to drive for Harare positions and motorbike riding for district positions is an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TO VIEW MORE JOBS CLICK HERE