In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Urgently Needed: 2x Cashiers At BKB Ltd
Full Job Description
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this.
Yes, we do run retail shops and service stations. And we have them all over the country. We need Cashiers who like to smile and be nice to others to run our tills and make our customers feel special.
The cashier is responsible to process all cash/card transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The jobholder will play a fundamental role in achieving customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Duties and responsibilities of the cashier will include greeting customers when entering or leaving the store, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area and keeping reports of cash and card transactions.
- 2-3 years working experience in retail cashier or sales environment
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Ability to stand, walk, lift items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Sales skills
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Answering of phone and giving the correct information to call in customers
- Helping with Merchandising and stock recieving
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and any other electronics.
- Keep reports of transactions
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations
- Resolve all customer complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy workspace
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MORE JOBS CLICK HERE