In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
We are looking for a Treasury Dealer to join our team. You will facilitate and manage the treasury portfolio that includes the bank’s assets and liabilities in a cost-efficient manner that contributes to the generation of income in line with set targets for the Microbank. You must have at least 3-5 years of relevant banking experience. If you are results-focused, can work great with a team and have concern for order and quality, we’re looking for you! We love a person with attention to detail, is committed to the organisation and has professional expertise.
- Proven experience in a similar role with at least 5 years in leadership, managing change, workforce planning and budgeting role in a banking or microfinance environment.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate human resource strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of the local employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of local and international human resource management principles and best practices.
- Degree in Banking / Finance / and investment / accounting / business development or relevant.
- Corporate membership to a professional qualification.
To apply click here