In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our Client is looking for Tellers to provide top class service to its Banking customers in a professional and friendly manner, through account transactions, providing information and advice to banking customers and non-customers on the bank's products and services. Paying special attention to detailed policy and procedures.
Duties And Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
• Customer Service.
• Cross-selling of bank’s products and services.
• Processing Foreign currency switches for all currencies
• Redemption of remittances
• Cash withdrawals and deposit-taking
• Transaction capturing.
• Provide accurate information to customers at all times.
• ATM custodian
• Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
• Adhere to policy and procedure both internal and external for the protection of the customer.
• To complete all customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
• Be confident to raise any concerns over discrepancies at the first point of realization.
• Communicate with the customer articulately and accurately, paying attention to detail and always using the customer’s name.
• Deal with customer complaints and enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Take ownership for customer issues acknowledging how to escalate with respect and discretion towards the customer.
• Provide assistance and offer advice or alternatives that will benefit the customer.
• Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting where applicable.
• Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge and skill.
• Remain compliant when signing for documents, or when carrying out tasks that involve dual control.
• Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
• To adapt positively to change(s) in working practices or environment.
• Cash balancing on a regular basis
• Attend to and resolve basic technical failures (first-line support.
• Dependent on types of card readers deployed (dip card or motorized), retrieval of retained cards
Qualifications And Experience
2 ‘A’ Levels
• 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• Studying towards an IOBZ qualification an added advantage
• 1 Year experience in Telling preferably in a banking environment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Good problem-solving skills, expressing the ability to question, listen and understand and respond to customer queries timely.
Interested candidates to forward CVs at email@example.com with the subject "Teller Dangamvura Mutare" Deadline 21 July 2021