In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Technician Assistant x2
Technician Assistant x2 – Haven Substation (Kwekwe)
The Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission & Distribution Company is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the underlisted fixed term contract posts, which have arisen within ZETDC Regional Transmission West.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists the Technician during switching.
• Assists in fault finding and the jointing of cables by carrying but line patrols as necessary.
• Assists Technician in substation refurbishments, Digs trenches for substations and cables.
• Ensures tidiness of the working area.
• Cleans vehicle and lockers daily. Assist in carrying out installation and maintenance work in substations.
• Carrying out housekeeping in control buildings and substations grounds.
• Carry out housekeeping in substation stores yards.
• Carrying out substation readings.
• Carrying out tool and equipment care for appliances used in substation maintenance
Qualifications and Experience
• 5’0 Levels Including English Language and Mathematics
• Skilled Worker Class 4
• 3 years relevant experience
All applications to be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications and identity documents should be submitted not later than 25 June 2021 to The Transmission and Distribution Director Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company ZESA Head Office, Electricity Centre, 8th Floor 28 Samora Machel & Avenue P.O Box 1760 HARARE Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org