In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Strategic - Management LECTURESHIP/SENIOR LECTURESHIP/ASSOCIATE PROFESSORSHIP
The University seeks to recruit applicants with requisite qualifications, skills and experience for the following posts in the Graduate School of Business: -
LECTURESHIP/SENIOR LECTURESHIP/ASSOCIATE PROFESSORSHIP
Applicants must be able to teach any one of the following modules offered in the three Master’s Programmes on both face-to-face and online basis.
Applicants must possess a minimum of an earned Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree in Strategic Management.
- Applicants’ degree certificates classification should be a 2.1 or better at undergraduate level.
- In addition, they must have considerable experience in teaching in an institution of higher learning with extensive publications in refereed journals in Strategic Management or in any areas of Commerce and Management.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide academic leadership and guide the School in promoting innovation,
entrepreneurship, business development, organisational effectiveness and university service.
- In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to supervise postgraduate dissertations and theses.
- Applicants with practical work experience in industry or commerce and/or extensive consultancy experience in Strategic Management will have an added advantage
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a curriculum vitae (giving full personal particulars of applicant, including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including e-mail) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic)
Human Resources Department
National University of Science and Technology
P O Box AC 939
And e-mailed to: email@example.com in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Applicants who responded to an earlier advertisement which was closed on Friday, 4 September 2020 need not re-apply.
The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunities employer.
In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 29 January, 2021
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Deadline : 2021-01-29