In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Service Manager x 2
A company based in Beitbridge is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the positions of Service
Managers. This position will be permanently based in Beitbridge and reporting to Site Manager.
Main Purpose for the Position
• The purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate the traffic flow system at the
Beitbridge Border, as well as ticket systems, revenues collection systems, processes, and
procedures, to provide our clients with an efficient and effective Border Experience.
• Assist a team of highly committed and motivated cashiers' supervisors and cashiers in
ensuring effective revenue collection in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish an efficient and effective traffic flow system at the border, utilizing deployed
resources to ensure that bottlenecks are removed.
• Establish banking protocols and functioning working relationships with all stakeholders to
secure the protection and banking of collected revenues
• Provide statistical traffic flow information and analysis for management decision making.
• Maintain operational functionality in all Southbound and Northbound booths to avoid
• Ensure all operations are following applicable laws, policies, and operational procedures.
• Ensure that all duty stations are always manned and develop arrangements to ensure a
smooth flow of activities in the event of a shortage.
• Participate in coming up with allocations in the budget formulation process to ensure
adequate resource allocation for the department.
• Coordinate revenue collecting functions with all stakeholders and coordinate follow-up steps
to identify and address inconsistencies to assure financial accountability.
• Ensures that internal controls and processes are followed to avoid financial losses.
• Attend to customer complaints or suggestions for superior customer service.
• To create a highly dedicated workforce, manage employee motivation, performance
appraisal, and discipline.
• Maintain hygiene and cleaning standards in booths.
• Develop ideas for how to improve the customer experience at the border.
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Studies or equivalent.
• Accounting knowledge is a plus and/or customer service experience is an advantage
• 5 Years’ experience in a similar managerial role.
• Willing to relocate at your own expense to Beitbridge.
Interested candidates to submit CV and Certificates in one document in pdf format to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8 November 2021