In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Senior Customs & Border/Trade Expert
Only apply if you have the exact following skills and experience:
Education and skills:
- A Master’s degree in the field of Economics, International Trade, Public Finance, or Business Studies. In the absence of a Masters’ degree, a Bachelors’ degree in the field of Customs Administration or Customs’ Laws and work experience of at least 10 years in the field of Customs Administration and or other Customs field.
- Excellent communication skills;
- English proficiency at C2 level (i.e. fluency in written and verbal communication); and
- Computer literacy with proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, including Word processing, spreadsheets, databases and relevant data analysis software.
- At least 10 years’ experience in senior positions in customs and border management issues;
- Specific experience
- At least 10 years’ experience working in field of economic development and / or trade facilitation;
- Proven technical knowledge of the operation of the WCO TRS guidelines.
- Accreditation as a WCO technical and operational advisor in WCO TRS
· “Experience in which at least two similar projects in which the WCO TRS tool and guidelines were utilized”
- Computer literacy with proficiency in the use of MS Office applications and automated data analytical tools. Familiarity with the Automated System for Customs Data (ASYCUDA) will be an added advantage
- Proven analytical and report writing skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE