In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Senior Accountant Vacancy
Zimbabwe’s largest irrigation company is looking for an organized, experienced, and driven Senior Accountant who will effectively lead our business unit financial operations. The incumbent will oversee management accounting processes as well as the effective functioning of internal controls. The incumbent must be both a strategic thinker and a decision maker and it is of essence that he/she exercise exceptional quantitative skills combined with strong business orientation.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensure the effective functioning of accounting procedures and controls across all Business Units.
• Preparation of Budgets and budgetary control processes to ensure effective cost management.
• Effective job and process costing as well as tracking of manufacturing costs to achieve and maintain factory efficiencies.
• Prudential cash flow management and engagement with various stakeholders to ensure the implementation of a successful funding plan for business operations.
• Preparation and timely submission of financial and management reporting packs, including group reports.
• Effective tax management and compliance with statutory provisions.
• Assist in implementing risk and compliance policies and processes.
• Assume leadership role in accounting operations and general administration.
Qualifications And Experience
Experience: 5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment (3 of which at Senior Accountant level minimum)
Qualifications: An Accounting degree coupled with a relevant professional qualification (CIMA/ ACCA).
How To Apply
Submit a detailed CV with traceable references and copies of key qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org