In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Security Officer x1
Organic Africa Group is a group of companies responsible for organic herbal and spice production in Zimbabwe. Its operations are scattered across the country with the aim of uplifting the standards of all Zimbabwean citizens. The above-mentioned vacancies have arisen in Organic Africa Group of companies.
Location: plus, 200km out of Harare
Duties And Responsibilities
The position reports to the Human Resources Officer and the following are the key roles;
• To provide leadership to the security team.
• To plan, organise, control and monitor security activities at the company’s entity.
• Planning security duties and deployment of staff.
• Curb all criminal activities by putting in place good security measures.
• Investigation of all crimes and offences occurring at the company’s entity.
Qualifications And Experience
The person must possess the following qualifications and attributes;
• 5 “O” Levels is a pre-requisite
• Certificate or Diploma in Risk Management or Security Administration is an added advantage.
• Army or police background is a pre-requisite.
• Must have a criminal investigation proven record.
• Must have worked in a leadership role for more than 3 years and be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
Interested persons must submit applications, Cv’s and certificates to the following address not later than Friday 25th June 2021. Or send applications, Cv’s and certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org