In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The position requires a mature incumbent to head the Security Department in the identification and prevention of company related losses such as theft, pilferage, fraudulent activities and malicious behaviours that jeopardise the smooth operations of the Company at larger and to perform any other duties as instructed by the supervisor
Duties And Responsibilities
Identify operational areas and employee habits that are vulnerable to theft/pilferage and enhancing loss minimisation measures in these areas with specific emphasis on fuel and tyres pilferages,
• Carry out random investigation in other departments to check for unreported losses,
• Formulate loss detection procedures and continuously enforce them to make sure that losses to the company are minimised,
• Conduct thorough investigations of all cases of losses through suspected theft/pilferage, fraudulent activities and malicious behaviour,
-Plan, organise, control and monitor security activities at the company’s entity.
• Planning security duties and deployment of staff.
• Curb all criminal activities by putting in place good security measures.
• Investigation of all crimes and offences occurring at the company’s entity.
• Investigate all criminal cases and traffic accidents and advising management where disciplinary action is required as well as following appropriate channels where the cases will have to go through the criminal courts for prosecution,
• Compile and maintain of loss statistics and production of a monthly loss control report,
• Supervise and direct the operations of security guards.
• Adhere to all Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements,
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations which pertain to loss control
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of a Diploma in Security Management, Loss Prevention, Police Studies, equivalent or better,
• At least ten years’ experience in the Zimbabwe Republic Police with three years in the Criminal Investigations Department/Police Internal Security Intelligence or Criminal Intelligence Unit with a clean record of service,
If you meet the above requirements, kindly email the following: (i) Application Letter stating the position, (ii) Detailed CV, (iii) Scanned academic and professional certification, to email@example.com Deadline 26 June 2021