In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
SALES & MARKETING OFFICER
Responsible for the promotion of all Pro-Choice Solutions products and services to achieve sales targets through effective planning, budgeting, researching and developing marketing opportunities and implementation of sales plans that maximize business growth and profit.
Major activities of the job
• Develop and implement strategies effective for achieving sales and marketing objectives
• Set and enforce policies and procedures necessary for conducting sales and marketing operations
• Plan and coordinate campaigns for the marketing and sales of products/services
• Prepare and submit sales and marketing budgets to management for review and approval
• Establish sales targets and assign sales quotas to sales teams
• Monitor and evaluate the activities/performance of sales teams to proffer advice and recommendations for better output
• Develop and implement action plans necessary to enhance the public perception and image of the company or/and its products
• Oversee the design and publication of advert materials and ensure the right message is passed across to the target market
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands customer base and ensure company’s strong presence in the market
• Analyses sales statistics, sales potential, inventory requirements and monitor customers' preferences.
• Conduct market research to identify price of competing products, demand of products and other trends useful in taking key decisions
• Prepare sales/marketing budgets and submit to management for approval
• Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf of a company to strike a profitable bargain
• Perform cost-benefit analysis on all products and services for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
• Prepare and executive the company’s public relations initiatives including key stakeholder management to support the achievement of core business objectives.
Qualifications / Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Public Relations, CRM, Business Studies or equivalent.
• At least 2 years relevant experience
• Class 4 Driver’s License an added advantage
• Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with employees and stakeholders.
• Ability to confidently and comfortably blend, relate and engage with high-level stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organisation.
• Demonstrate strong presence, positive impression and clout.
• Ability to think strategically and translate insights into action.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
• High degree of emotional intelligence.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their CVs and educational qualifications to the following email: email@example.com not later than 10 am on the 14th January 2022