In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Sales Consultant x6
Sales Consultant x6
- To offer quality service by interacting with (walk-in and telephone) customers, providing product or service information and meeting set business revenue targets.
- Sales and distribution of all the Group’s products and services to customers
- Avails application forms to customers, informs them on the requirements and checks that all the requirements are provided by the applicant.
- Sell the full range of available Econet and group companies products and services in an effort to attain shop targets
- Identifies customer needs and makes the appropriate sale.
- Greets and acknowledges walk in customers in the shop customer
- Documents, escalates, and communicates to customers unresolved queries.
- Configures various devices for internet use that is handsets, computers, modems, routers
- Recommends new ways of handling customer queries to the Territory Lead to improve service delivery
- Tracks and communicates competitor activities
- Ensures the shop displays relevant POS material that has been produced to enhance brand competitiveness
- Receives stock, sells, reconcile and resolve any stock variances as per the prevailing policies and procedures.
- Ensure that faulty devices and handsets under warranty are sent to and from the repair center on behalf of the customer.
- Receives cash from customers, verifies and receipts all transactions accurately.
- Ensures all cash generated is collected by CIT for banking on a daily basis according to cash handling procedure
- Prepares sales & stocks (daily, weekly and monthly) reports
- Reports all incidents and accidents relating to SHE to Territory Lead
- Consultant ensures that they are knowledgeable and adhere to all relevant processes and procedures.
- Maintains a tidy workstation in line with the company’s clean desk policy.
- Grooming and etiquette – wear appropriate uniforms and name tags consistently
To apply click HERE