In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
RETAIL OPERATIONS MANAGER – FRESH
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an FMCG company for Retail Operations Manager-Fresh. The successful candidate will develop and guide Specialists and Store Managers in driving the service department’s business performance and achievement of set profit targets through the effective & efficient application of internal business processes, and demonstration of effective people management skills to satisfy and exceed customers needs and expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and monitor the effective implementation of strategies to attain the set revenue, Gross Profit, and Net Profit targets for the service departments.
• Develop and monitor the effective implementation of robust strategies to maintain product freshness, quality across all service departments.
• Review and provide recommendations on service departments’ business processes to enhance product freshness and service efficiency.
• Identify opportunities for new markets to grow service departments’ market share.
• Formulate & monitor implementation of strategies to grow service departments’ market share in liaison with Operations Executive.
• Mentor & Coach Specialists and Store Managers on various technical and operational matters.
• Take a lead role in the formulation of strategies aimed at attaining the set Return on Capital Employed for the service departments.
• Training Service Departments Specialists in understanding and interpreting financial reports and budgets and analyzing figures to formulate strategic recommendations for consideration by the Executives.
• Guide stores with the development, implementation, and monitoring of the effective implementation of strategies to attain set targets.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal person must possess the following:
• Degree in Food Science/Operations/ Management/ Commerce/ Business Studies/ Marketing/ Hospitality.
• Diploma in Marketing/ Operations/ Finance/ Hospitality
• 6 years’ Experience in the FMCG industry
• Experience in working with executives and board of directors providing professional, accurate & strategic advice.
• An understanding of various statutes governing the operations of a retail supermarket
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 25th of October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.